Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Apologies for the lack of posts...

You might be wondering if Al Gore winning the Nobel Peace Prize has finally broken my spirit, but the fact is I've been ridiculously busy in work the last week or so, and in the brief periods when I haven't been working I've barely had time to keep up with the news and the blogs, let alone post my own stuff. I also stare at a computer screen in work all day, so when I get home staring at another one isn't top of my list. I'll aim to get some bits and pieces up in the next couple of days, and hopefully things will be back to normal next week.

2 comments:

Angevin13 said...

Keep plugging away, and get yourself back into the post-writing-rhythm!

Dinah Lord said...

Great site, Mike.

Thought knowing this about Al Gore might make you feel better and get you back in the swing of things.

Cheers - Dinah